Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Senator Obama,(Concerning Your FISA Bill Opinion)

I Disagree with Your FISA Bill opinion !

I will NOT Contribute Money To Your Campaign Because Of This position..

I want to..But,I Can't..

Not Until You Vote Against The FISA Bill If It Still Has Telecom Immunity In It !

Or,Strip Telecom Immunity From The Bill !

It Is A Shame Because I Am A Democrat..

We Can Protect Our Country WITHOUT Breaking The Law or,Giving Away The 4th Amendment !

And,Have You Forgotten Senator Obama That The Bush Administration and The Telecoms Started This Illegal Wiretapping BEFORE 9/11 ? !

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.

Uphold The Constitution !
And,
Uphold The Rule Of Law !

Thank you,M..A Democrat..

No comments:

Post a Comment