Friday, August 29, 2008

A None Denial,Denial Back From Feinstein..

Senator Feinstein,

Obviously you or your staff DON'T read the emails sent to you..

I emailed you saying your "Bipartisan Electronic Voting Reform Act of 2008"
is a Joke !

And,in that email I sent you a Very Good article showing why and how your Bill is
a joke !

And,this is what I get back from you in response to my email....

**
Dear Mr. :

Thank you for contacting me regarding electronic voting machines. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I share your concerns regarding election integrity. Like you, I believe that it is crucial that every person's vote is counted. Experiences in recent elections have demonstrated that voting machines can be vulnerable to inaccuracies that compromise our electoral process.
On June 26, 2008, I introduced the "Bipartisan Electronic Voting Reform Act of 2008" (S. 3212) with Senator Robert F. Bennett (R-UT). This bill would help ensure the accuracy of future federal elections by requiring that electronic voting machines produce a record that can be verified by the voter and is subject to an independent audit. I have included a press release on this legislation for your convenience. As Chairman of the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, be assured that I will keep your thoughts in mind as the Senate reviews this legislation and other efforts to ensure the legitimacy of the electoral process.

Once again, thank you for writing to me. I hope you will continue to keep me informed on issues of importance to you. Should you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to call my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.
Senators Feinstein & Bennett Introduce Bipartisan Electronic Voting Reform Act
- Legislation would help ensure the accuracy, security and accessibility of voting systems -
July 1, 2008

*******
Hello ?

Please Don't run for Governor !

We have had enough Bad Governors for awhile !

Your are so out of touch on the Electronic Voting AND COUNTING Machines it's
Scary..

People have been trying to tell Our Elected Democratic Representatives that

there are Huge problems with these machines..

But,You want to KEEP them !

That's just Plain stupid because there are Tons of Facts out there showing these

machines can be Hacked..They Drop votes,Change votes and can be manipulated Very easily !
*
Again,from a earlier email I sent you..

(EVERY VOTE is sent thru the telephone/computer lines, so EVERY VOTE is Hackable. )

Your Electronic Voting Machine Bill is Loved by The Electronic Voting Machine Makers and,Not by Educated Voters..

Please have your advisers on Electronic Voting Machines read

Bradblog.com..It has very good investigative & scientific information on All Electronic Voting Issues..

Something you obviously need..

www.bradblog.com

Paper Ballots Only, Please !

And,Please respond but,not with your same old(form) email..

Thank you,M..A Very Concerned Democrat..

No comments:

Post a Comment