Monday, August 6, 2007

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)-my response to Repub.Congressional Hacks!

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)-my response to Repub.Congressional Hacks!

I wish Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) was my congressperson!This man knows what the Hell is going on!And,that snippy Repuke congressional Hack standing up and demanding that Rep.Nadler's remarks about Bush's illegal act's be taken out of the record!That makes me want to throw-up!"Patooie!"included!

That's like the second time in aweek some Republican Congressional Hack has stood up to do that!It might not be in the congressional record anymore Asshole.But,Anyone who dosen't have Political Syphilis of the brain knows Damn well those Statements are True,and Should be keeped in the Congressional record.Bullshit in,Bullshit out!Illegality in,Illegality out!To those Repuke congressional hacks damnding that the Congressional record be cleaned of The Truth,I say"Ihope your Children are Proud!"If they only knew Asshole!!

And,to "I withdraw my truthful and accurate statement..."Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
children.You should be Very Proud of your Father!He is a Very Good Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment