Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kissing The Arses of The Rich

I was watching MSNBC's Morning Joe (I prefer calling it Morning Blow) this morning and Jack Welch, former CEO of GE, was a guest. As Jack was walking on the set, Mika Brzezinski, co-host of the show, excitedly gets up giggling with glee and says, "Oh, he's here!" and runs over to greet Jack.

After Mika fawns all over Jack Welch, the discussion turns to the cap Obama wants on CEOs salaries and "business practices" of partying with taxpayers money. This was Jack Welch's comment, paraphrased. "I got two banks that want my business. One wants to take me to lunch at McDonalds. The other wants to take me on an all-expenses paid trip to the Bahamas. Which bank am I going to give my business to, Mika? Huh?"

Isn't that bribery?

It gets better. The conversation soon turns to Bernard Madoff and his 50 BILLION dollar ponzi scheme. Mika's comment was so memorable I had to preserve it in a phototoon.



Where did that reporter in you go to, Meeka?

www.allhatnocattle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment