Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gin Blossoms..

A Very Good Band I think..
I saw them back in the early 90's at The Mesa(AZ)Amphitheatre..
With my late Wife Laurie and her girlfriend Cheryl..
The band is from Tempe AZ.
They were Very Good..
I wish I could have seen them with their Original Lead Guitar Player,too..(Doug..Sorry..Can't remember his last name.)
He was the guy who wrote almost all of their songs..
He unfortunately killed himself..
He was a very talented song writer..

I first heard them on the radio like everyone else."Hey Jealousy".
I'd just had a operation and needed to walk alot to break up scar tissue..(What fun ! Not !)
So I bought their tape and took off a walkin with my trusty Walkman..
I walked all over my damn town..
The walking didn't really help my Chronic Pain but,I fell in love with the Gin Blossoms Music..
And,that was worth all the walking I did..
Take Care,M.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment