Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To: God From: Joe American, Smalltown, USA

Submitted by maggiesboy on Tue, 04/15/2008 - 6:44pm.

God,

My boy came back from Iraq with one less leg and only 2 fingers on his left hand. I used to joke with him he was never good with his hands but he was always good with the books. He wants to go to college but can't do it on his disability payments (which got cut recently). Hell, I got drafted to go to 'Nam and had full G.I. benefits for college but was too dumb to use them. Now he volunteers, does 3 tours in Iraq and gets squat.

John McCain won't vote for G.I. Educational benefits even though he used them to get his law degree.

What the fuck is wrong with that man God?

Sorry 'bout the language, I'm bitter but you knew that anyway, after all you are God.

If I can get some gas in the truck I promise to make it to church this week. Don't worry about the bullets. It's no fun huntin' without my boy anyway.

Amen,

Joe American, Smalltown, USA

p.s. Take care of the skinny kid from Illinois. Not sure why, but I like him.
___
bluerootsradio

Trolls, the tools of fools


Thank you,Maggiesboy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment