Thursday, April 10, 2008

AAR..Beyond Stupid ! (Posted at AAR)

AAR..Beyond Stupid ! new

The whole Randi thing was a way for AAR to try and Have Randi change her Contract !

Randi was just on Nova M with Marc Maron..Maron is filling in for Mike Malloy while Malloy is on vacation..

Lets see..

Marc Maron and Morning Seditionists-Perhaps the Best Morning radio show ever ! IMHO..Gone !

Mark Reily--Gone !

Kent Jones-- Gone !

San Seder-Dropped to Sunday's only !

Janeane G--Gone !

Laura Flanders--Dropped to 1 hr on the weekends !

David Bender--Let go..Then brought back for last hour of Rachel's show..

Rachel Maddows--Probably going to TV in the future..

Mike Malloy-- How could I forget ? Gone !

Randi Rhodes-- Gone !

I know I've forgotten some..You guys can fill in..

What are they gonna do put Bill Clinton on AAR ?
Sounds like it..Or,some Clinton butt kisser..

Now,Everybody who Loved The Old AAR (first year)raise there hand !

The Suits Have and will Continue to Ruin AAR ! Sorry !
Email the Morons ! :)

3 comments:

  1. [grubby paw up in the air]

    Meet the new boss,
    same as the old boss.
    I expect them to ignore their listeners, same as usual. It's just a good thing they're not the only game in town. I don't think we'll see anything as ambitious as AAR 1.0 anytime soon. I loved the combo of left/progressive, comedy pros paired up with radio pros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! But don't forget to sign the petition for Sam: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/sam-seder-show. At least we can show our displeasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done,Slag ! :)

    And,Cat Chew..I agree with Everthing in your comment..

    "I loved the combo of left/progressive, comedy pros paired up with radio pros".

    That was Great,wasn't it ?
    I wish we had that back,Bigtime !
    So Sad it's not there anymore..
    Life can sure suck in many different ways ! :(

    Thank you both for the comments ! :)

    ReplyDelete