Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's The Year 2010 & "Blogger" Is Just Now Going To Give Us A "Spam Folder" To Deal With Their Spam Problems..What A Joke !

-
I'm sure you can guess that I'm NOT impressed..
I mean it's 2010 & that's all they can come up with ?
A "spam-folder" ?
Jeebus !

*Below,my comments to "Blogger.com"
concerning their WEAK response to basic Spam & Spam in your comment section..
*Thanks for letting me vent..

*

BLOCK THE SPAM SO WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT !
YOUR METHOED(Blogger)of reporting spam & dealing with spam is Totally Inadequate..
Hey,it's 2010 guys & your just now giving us a "Spam Folder" ? !
We Don't need a Spam Folder,
We Need for you folks at "Blogger" to get off your rear ends & get some software that "Blocks Spam" before it hits our sites..And,at the same time "Bans" the Spammer..
Yep,it's 2010..I'm sure you guys can find some software out there that can do both of the above..BUT,YOU HAVE TO LOOK !
Sorry but,I've been trying to get you people to STOP the SPAM in my comment section for months !
Please DO MORE THAN JUST GIVING US A "SPAM FOLDER"..That's got to be a joke,right ? !
M.. :(

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?&answer=187141