Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GBC--and St.George too..

Oy vey!
Submitted by GBC on Tue, 10/23/2007 - 11:42am.
How could I forget Sam and Marc? Glad I finally made it.

Btw, saw this play Friday (opening) night. It was incredible. Personal subject for many of us living in Utah and surrounding areas:
Cancer survivor's 'Exposed' puts a human face on nuke-test tragedy.
*******
.
I agree..Alot of people got exposed!

My Dad had to fly B-29's,and B-50's through those Mushroom Clouds..
The Air Force had them dropping all kinds of instruments into the Mushroom clouds!

To prove,or disprove Karl Fuchs theory..Crazy Government..
They should have spent more time finding out old Fuchs was a spy!!

My Dad did get skin cancer later in life but,it was controled..
Don't know about the rest of his crew,or all the crews that had to do this work..
But,Thousands of people in Utah,and Nevada were exposed!
And,like you said,the Milk and food chain were exposed too..

I hope none of your family,or friends got expose to the fallout!

Didn't Howard Hughes leave Las Vegas because of the fall out worry?

Thanks for the article GBC..
I read one about the fallout in St.George Utah about 5 years ago..
It was sad..Alot of peeps coming down with cancer..

"Hello to our friends and fans in domestic surveillance."

No comments:

Post a Comment