Thursday, September 27, 2007

I had a funny experience today

Submitted by Peter Dragon on Wed, 09/26/2007 - 7:47pm.

in Giant Eagle. A lady handed me some born again

literature and asked me if I pray and do the

kneetrip for Jaysus thing, etc. I told her that I

do. I said that I pray every night that Bush will

croak but not until Jaysus and Dad have given him

leprosy and addiction to Mary Jane.

The look on her face....priceless
_________________________________________

I know I was rude to that woman today
Submitted by Peter Dragon on Wed, 09/26/2007 - 7:56pm.
but I can't seem to get over how rude they are to

shove that proselytizing crap in your hands. On top

of that....the older I get, the more fun I have

with using the eccentric behavior old farts are

supposed to be guilty of. Every day is Woodstock!
____________________________________

LOL-Peter you were on Fire today ! :)
new

Submitted by MMRules on Thu, 09/27/2007 - 2:58am.
Sorry to hear you're having pain
Submitted by Peter Dragon on Wed, 09/26/2007 - 7:59pm.
again T. Only Republicans should get that stuff!

I don't know what to tell you old girl...you just

have to fight through it! What doesn't kill ya...

fucks you up! LOL
___________________________

Too funny!
As someone who suffers with Chronic pain too,
Humor is one of the Best ways to get you through it.
And,since unfortunately most of the time there is no cure for Chronic pain,ya
need alot of humor!
Thank you for your many contributions Peter!
And,helping Tonid laugh,I'm sure! :)
Me too!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment