Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sorry,I should have done this earlier..My bad..

**

* Direct link to "WTF with Marc Maron" *
www.wtfpod.com


Click on Marc


*Sorry too,if you were rerouted here from Bartcop.com..
I had nothing to do with that..No biggie for me..
Just as long as all the folks that came here,Clicked on Marc's "WTF with Marc Maron" Logo,over on
the top right hand side of this blog..
That would have gotten them to Marc's "WTF" site..
I emailed the Bartcop when I figured it out,letting him know that I think he put up the wrong link at
his place..But,it's still up..Again,no biggie..
I just hope that everyone made it to Marc's new site..

Bartcop & Marc Maron are very cool & funny,so keep checking them out ! :)
Again,sorry..

www.wtfpod.com

marcmaron.com

**
www.bartcop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment